1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine dough ingredients together and knead until blended. (dough should not be sticky so add extra flour if needed)
3. Once the dough is combined, flour a surface and flatten the dough out in a large square.
4. Mix together filling ingredients and spread evenly across the flattened dough.
5. Roll dough into a large roll and cut into three different rolls.
6. In a small oiled oven-safe bowl, place the three rolls and bake for 20 minutes.
7. While rolls are cooling, combine all frosting ingredients together.
8. Drizzle frosting on top and enjoy!