Cacao Espresso Paleo Mousse Pie
Cacao Espresso Paleo Mousse PieSaveTools See live page
- 4 large avocados
- 2/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup 100% cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew milk
- 3/4 cup Julie’s Real Cacao Espresso Almond Butter
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1-3 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat oil, eggs, honey and salt together with a fork. Add coconut flour. Stir until dough stays together.
- Pat dough into a deep 9” greased pie plate. Prick with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Blend all filling ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Transfer to cooled pie crust and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until ready to serve.