1. Mix almond milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside
2. Mix dry ingredients: oat flour, dark cacao powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt
3. Add wet ingredients: coconut oil, mashed banana, vanilla, and almond milk/apple cider vinegar mixture. Optional: toss in some dark chocolate chips
4. Stir ingredients until "just combined," don't over stir!
5. Heat a pan with coconut oil to medium heat
6. Scoop 1/4 cup batter into the pan and cook 3ish minutes then flip and cook 1-2 minutes
7. Add toppings and enjoy!